Friday, December 17, 2010

Final Blog

This class has been an interesting journey through the novels. I got the opportunity to experience a subculture that I was only on the cusp of understanding. I enjoyed the variety of the novels because of course they all have the same theme of vampires, yet each story portrayed a different definition of what a vampire is. I have learned that a vampire can range from the uber charming to cold bloodsuckers. I also observed that the transformation to become a vampire varies and I am going to chalk it up to the human that is transformed and the type of person they were determines how the change will take place or affect them. This class really stretched my mind and made me come out of my box of comfort and think beyond the "normal". I would definitely take this class all over again and would suggest it to others.

No comments:

Post a Comment