Friday, September 17, 2010

Intro

Hello fellow bloggers,
This introduction post is a tad late because well I just recently added this class.  I am new to the entire idea of blogging so here we go!  I am a Sophomore and I am majoring in Education focusing on grades 1-8.  This major came about in an usual way, I was a business major but I think that I am too outspoken to be contained in the world of business.  So during the spring semester I decided to just pick some classes and most of the classes I chose were english courses.  After a long meeting with my advisor I decided that I would become a teacher with a future goal of teaching at the university level.  I am minoring in english and science.  On a personal note I am married and my husband and I just celebrated our millionth aniversary at the beginning of this month!! We have four beautiful girls Kelyse 11, Sydney 6, Nora 2 and Izzy (Isabella but we never call her by that) who will be 11 weeks old this Saturday.  Needless to say our lives our super busy but I decided to go back to school to have a stable career and to continue to provide the best life for my girls.  It can be very tricky being a parent as well as a student, I really strive to maintain that sense of normalcy for my girls so that they can enjoy extracurricular activities.  Its not easy believe me I spend a lot of days hopped up on coffee just to be able to make it through the day!!  Well that is a little sneak peek into my life.  Oh wait we have a some pets we have two turtles, not sure if they are boys or girls but we say they are girls and their names are Sam and Carly.  Tomorrow we are getting some fish so I know my girls will be excited and lastly we have a guinea pig by the name of Fred but he stays out by grandma because he freaks me out way to much!  Can't wait to get read all of your blogs!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment